Hello lovely blog readers,

You may or may not have noticed, but not a lot of blog posts have been published recently. I'm not going to apologize for that fact, but I want to explain it. My university works with an 8-8-4 system and every 8 weeks you follow two classes and in the 4 week block one. I failed a class last December so I have to take an extra class to get all the necessary points to pass my second year. Therefore I have been swamped with coursework, required readings, finals and essays. University and getting good grades have the highest priority in all of my hobbies. They come before blogging, YouTube and even reading. So this means that I probably won't post any or hardly any posts until the end of May. Unfortunately this is the case, I do hope to find some time to write, but that is something I cannot foresee. I hope you understand.

Lots of book love,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment